Many organisations need advice that goes beyond the core filing and prosecuting of patents and trademarks. This is where our consultancy service – an area where we have been leading the way in recent years – comes into its own.
Our broader offering distinguishes us from other firms by giving our clients a more complete suite of IP expertise to draw on. This in turn equips them to make better-informed decisions on a wide variety of IP issues.
We have experience of providing consultancy services in the following areas:
- IP systems – capture, strategy
- Litigation review and support
- Licensing support
- Portfolio review
- Due diligence exercises
- Hiring and appointment of internal IP staff
- Lobbying of government bodies for IP change
- IP clearance and landscaping exercises
- Support for Initial Public Offerings
- Corporate overflow and staff absence cover
- Secondment of our IP professionals at all levels of experience and qualifications, for any required period of time; part or full-time.
The flexibility of our consultancy approach means that, whatever the IP issue, we are well positioned to help. If you would like to find out more about our service of discuss a specific issue, please start by contacting your usual Kilburn & Strode advisor or a member of our team.
Kilburn & Strode receives "Gold" ranking in the World Trademark Review
We are excited to announce that our Trade Marks group has maintained its top ranking, "Gold", in the UK World Trademark Review 1000 2016 edition.