This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified patent attorney in the field of Chemistry to join a team of over 40 trainee and qualified attorneys. You will be supported and helped to grow in this role, as necessary, by a close team of expert practitioners.
We welcome applications to join us in either London or the Netherlands, both full and part-time.
Our ideal candidate
- A qualified European patent attorney with 1-5 years post qualification experience. We also expect either a UK or a Dutch qualification.
- Technically astute, with the ability to quickly understand any chemistry subject matter. Experience with commercially important, industrial chemistry cases would be a bonus.
- Commercially minded, client focussed and have superb relationship building ability.
- Ambitious to develop their EPO opposition and appeal skills.
- Able to work closely with direct clients and take responsibility for their own caseload.
- Looking to develop their career and grow their practice.
The opportunity to join a creative and supportive team with a clear path for career progression.
The role also provides the opportunity for autonomy, agile working, and flexibility.
Working for a firm that lives and breathes it’s values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture.
Extremely competitive total rewards package.
If you’re interested in this role please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org