As part of a small team, you will be the first point of contact for all IT support queries, dealing with all contacts received by the Service Desk and escalating appropriately internally or externally when needed. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the client experience whilst ensuring solutions are provided to colleagues.
- Work closely with the Service Desk Team Leader to provide and maintain all Technology services to colleagues and clients.
- Be the first point of contact for all IT queries, providing support for hardware, software, audio-visual, photocopiers and telephony equipment.
- Maintain and develop our inventory database.
- Proactively support internal and external events including assisting with audio visual requirements. This may require work outside of core hours.
- Undertakes roles and hours to deliver the Service Desk function.
- Ensure sufficient hardware assets are available and ready to support business requirements.
- Proactively engage with external vendors to organise hardware repairs.
- Provide prompt and succinct updates to all Incidents and Service Requests to colleagues and clients in all locations.
- Appropriately escalate to ensure the timely resolution of Incidents.
- Impart knowledge to others within the team.
- Maintain a good working technical knowledge of Windows 10 O/S, MS Office.
- Assist with the coordination of our annual trainee intake.
- Where appropriate, assist in firm wide projects such as software/hardware deployments.
- Proactively support the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all users and external clients.
- Provide out of hours support, as required, to support remote workers.
- To undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested by your people manager(s).
- Empathy towards others and the issue’s they may be facing
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- Presentable, with outstanding punctuality and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Up to date technical knowledge.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure.
- Genuine interest in technology and how systems work.
- Ability to be able to work on your own initiative but also as a team when required.