Join us for this 30-minute webinar where our Chair Gwilym Roberts will be quizzing Campbell Forsyth (Mishcon de Reya) on a range of burning questions, leveraging Cameron’s experience as an IP litigator. Topics will include:
- Rule of procedure – mix of common law and codified – how could this develop without the UK?
- Rule 5 jurisdictional disputes- will the UPC have authority over non-contracting states?
- Judicial conflicts – how big a satellite issue could this become?
- Will the UPC decide Arrow declarations are allowed or not?
- Doctrine of equivalence- where next?
- Approach to preliminary injunctions and interaction with oppositions
We hope you will be able to join us!